Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
- A user can place the cancellation order for a particular service within 2 days of service agreement via email to the respective account manager.
- No cancellation is possible for the services offered with promotional discounts on special occasions viz. Independence Day, Christmas and New Year. These are limited edition offers and hence any range of refund would not be possible.
- In no case, vPlus. will entertain cancellation requests made for services such as consulting services, assurance services etc.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case even if the cancellation is posted within 2 days.
- A service stands cancel if next payment is not received within 2 working days
- Every service offered by us takes different course of action to get accomplished from start to end thus refund policy differs from one service to other.
- There is always a certain set of resources that are involved in achieving every milestone of a campaign. Thus, a refund would not be entertained for the work already completed.
- No refund is possible for the fee paid in the form of administrative fees or consulting charges.
- Taxes paid on services levied by regulatory bodies would not be refunded with fee refund.
- No refund will be entertained in case service gets canceled due to any violation of terms stated in our Terms & Condition section.
- There is no refund policy for the services placed under same day delivery.
- vPlus. is not liable to pay refund if delay or service disruption happens due to third party involvement.